View Some Pictures from Our Past Events!
Wednesday Night Bible Study – 7 PM
- On February 10th we will have a Sweetheart Banquet! All are invited to attend. We will have a potluck dinner, then games and fun for the whole family! It will be held in the fellowship hall at 6:00 pm. Bring a friend!
- May 19, 2018 from 8:00 to 3:00–Our first Ladies Conference, “THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS”. We are honored to have Mrs. Virginia Yaws to be our guest speaker. She is the wife of Brother John Yaws, Missionary to Death Row inmates in Texas. Mrs. Virginia is a godly woman and will be a great blessing to us. We will have breakout classes and craft time as well. Our men have agreed to plan, prepare and serve lunch for us! Amen! Join us! Invite a friend or family member! There will be a nominal fee charged for lunch and craft, $10 per lady. Please call to register. For more information contact Mrs. Vicki Harrison at 903-948-4771 or email her at email@example.com .
- Join us for our monthly fellowships!
- LIFT-Ladies in Fellowship Together. The ladies of CBC meet on the second Monday of each month for fellowship. We have a potluck supper and then we have a devotion. It is a time to come apart for sweet fellowship around the word of God. It is always an enjoyable evening!
- Men’s Fellowship-The men of CBC meet on the first Monday of the month for fellowship. They enjoy a potluck supper and a devotion. Good for them to get together and enjoy fellowship!
- King’s Kids! Children ages 4 through 6th grade meet on Wed night at 7:00 pm for Kings Kids where the emphasis is on Bible verse memorization. Bro Sid Vance is also famous for his “object lessons” to go along with the week’s Bible lesson. Fun and games follow!
- Join us on Facebook Live! Many of our services are now streamed live on Facebook at “Come to church on Facebook Live”. Thanks to the hard work and faithfulness of Mrs. Mary Hinton, many shut-ins and out of town folks that cannot be there at night or on Wednesday can now be a part of services. The videos may also be viewed later for those family members that would like to view the messages but attend services at their own church. To be added to this closed group, contact Pastor Harrison at 903-729-5924.
- William and Richelle Hall will be with us Feb 16-19 to meet the church as a candidate for the position of Youth Minister. We are excited to meet them and see if this is the family the Lord has prepared for our church. Bro Hall will be teaching Sunday school and preaching both services on the 18th with a meet and greet fellowship to follow the evening service. Pray for this exciting step as we seek God’s will for our church and for their safety traveling in.