View Some Pictures from Our Past Events!
Wednesday Night Bible Study – 7 PM
February 9th Sweet Heart Banquet with guest speaker Philip Sawilosky
February 10th Brother Philip Sawilosky (ministry to the Jews) will be preaching “Christ in the Passover”
- Join us for our monthly fellowships!
- LIFT-Ladies in Fellowship Together. The ladies of CBC meet on the second Monday of each month for fellowship. We have a potluck supper and then we have a devotion. It is a time to come apart for sweet fellowship around the word of God. It is always an enjoyable evening!
- Men’s Fellowship-The men of CBC meet on the first Monday of the month for fellowship. They enjoy a potluck supper and a devotion. Good for them to get together and enjoy fellowship!
- King’s Kids! Children ages 4 through 6th grade meet on Wed night at 7:00 pm for Kings Kids where the emphasis is on Bible verse memorization. Bro Sid Vance is also famous for his “object lessons” to go along with the week’s Bible lesson. Fun and games follow!
- Join us on Facebook Live! Many of our services are now streamed live on Facebook at “Come to church on Facebook Live”. Thanks to the hard work and faithfulness of Mrs. Mary Hinton, many shut-ins and out of town folks that cannot be there at night or on Wednesday can now be a part of services. The videos may also be viewed later for those family members that would like to view the messages but attend services at their own church. To be added to this closed group, contact Pastor Harrison at 903-729-5924.