View Some Pictures from Our Past Events!
Wednesday Night Bible Study – 7 PM
- Brother William Hall and his wife Richelle recently visited with our church and God made it clear that this was the right young man to build and lead our Youth Ministry. Brother William agrees that this is God’s will and have accepted the position of Youth Leader for Calvary Baptist Church. The Halls have four beautiful children Bentley, Ryder, Shelby and baby Harley. We are so thankful that God has answered our many prayers and that this young couple will join with our church family and work to reach the youth of our community. They will be moving to the area in May. We look forward to what God has in store!
- May 19, 2018 from 8:00 to 3:00–Our first Ladies Conference, “THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS”. We are honored to have Mrs. Virginia Yaws to be our guest speaker. She is the wife of Brother John Yaws, Missionary to Death Row inmates in Texas. Mrs. Virginia is a godly woman and will be a great blessing to us. We will have breakout classes and craft time as well. Our men have agreed to plan, prepare and serve lunch for us! Amen! Join us! Invite a friend or family member! There will be a nominal fee charged for lunch and craft, $10 per lady. Please call to register. For more information contact Mrs. Vicki Harrison at 903-948-4771 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Join us for our monthly fellowships!
- LIFT-Ladies in Fellowship Together. The ladies of CBC meet on the second Monday of each month for fellowship. We have a potluck supper and then we have a devotion. It is a time to come apart for sweet fellowship around the word of God. It is always an enjoyable evening!
- Men’s Fellowship-The men of CBC meet on the first Monday of the month for fellowship. They enjoy a potluck supper and a devotion. Good for them to get together and enjoy fellowship!
- King’s Kids! Children ages 4 through 6th grade meet on Wed night at 7:00 pm for Kings Kids where the emphasis is on Bible verse memorization. Bro Sid Vance is also famous for his “object lessons” to go along with the week’s Bible lesson. Fun and games follow!
- Join us on Facebook Live! Many of our services are now streamed live on Facebook at “Come to church on Facebook Live”. Thanks to the hard work and faithfulness of Mrs. Mary Hinton, many shut-ins and out of town folks that cannot be there at night or on Wednesday can now be a part of services. The videos may also be viewed later for those family members that would like to view the messages but attend services at their own church. To be added to this closed group, contact Pastor Harrison at 903-729-5924.