May 18, 2019-Join us for the 2019 LADIES CONFERENCE “The Work of Her Hands-A Woman’s Ministry” with guest speaker Lana Stewart! We are looking forward to a great time in the Word of God and in fellowship! There will be breakout classes, craft time, special music and lots of fun activities. The cost for this year’s conference is $15 that will cover the catered lunch and craft. A love offering will be taken for Mrs. Stewart. Come be a part! To register contact Vicki Harrison at 903-948-4771 or at email@example.com
View Some Pictures from Our Past Events!
Wednesday Night Bible Study – 7 PM
- Join us for our monthly fellowships!
- LIFT-Ladies in Fellowship Together. The ladies of CBC meet on the second Monday of each month for fellowship. We have a potluck supper and then we have a devotion. It is a time to come apart for sweet fellowship around the word of God. It is always an enjoyable evening!
- Men’s Fellowship-The men of CBC meet on the first Monday of the month for fellowship. They enjoy a potluck supper and a devotion. Good for them to get together and enjoy fellowship!
- King’s Kids! Children ages 4 through 6th grade meet on Wed night at 7:00 pm for Kings Kids where the emphasis is on Bible verse memorization. Bro Sid Vance is also famous for his “object lessons” to go along with the week’s Bible lesson. Fun and games follow!
- Join us on Facebook Live! Many of our services are now streamed live on Facebook at “Come to church on Facebook Live”. Thanks to the hard work and faithfulness of Mrs. Mary Hinton, many shut-ins and out of town folks that cannot be there at night or on Wednesday can now be a part of services. The videos may also be viewed later for those family members that would like to view the messages but attend services at their own church. To be added to this closed group, contact Pastor Harrison at 903-729-5924.